Building a Healthy Happy Relationship
Relationships are emotional, not logical.
Learn how to nourish a relationship to health before
you have to work too hard at fixing it…or even breaking it!
Animator: Toni Rebic, M.A., Psychologist
There is a reason why over 40% of marriages end in divorce, and why most amorous relationships end within 5 years after many fights, arguments, misunderstandings, and emotional exhaustion! This course offers a clear, deep and thorough understanding of what you MUST AND MUST NOT DO in order to create a long healthy happy relationship. Yes, there is a system to make it work!
Content: Discover what are important relationship must-needs, without which your relationship will suffer… and you along with it!
Among many objectives, you will learn:
- What are the key qualities you must have to make a relationship work and how to acquire them
- The importance of relationship dynamics and how to be solid in your role of lover and partner
- Effective strategies in communication, where your needs are heard and understood
- How not to take things personally or react defensively
- How to express your needs and have them met
Duration: – Interactive course (this is not a talk seminar, we get to work!)
- Homework assignments is given during and in-between the sessions to assimilate and integrate the learning
Attendants: Everyone and anyone who is looking to find the right person for them, and for those who wish to improve their current relationship.
Limited seating: Reservation is necessary as groups are limited
Reserve Your Seating Now:
text: (514) 833-5330
Dates: 3-week course
Thursday February 15, 22, March 1st
Time: 7:00 pm – 9:00 pm
460 Ste-Catherine West, Suite 908,
Fees: One person: $225 + tax = $258.69
Two people: $395 + tax = $454.25
*10% off if you take consecutive classes
Payment options: Check, cash or credit card
Payment plan accepted
Contact: Office: 514-933-2289
Limited seating: Reservation is necessary