Building a Healthy Happy Relationship
Relationships are emotional, not logical.
Learn how to nourish a relationship to health before
you have to work too hard at fixing it…or even breaking it!
Animator: Toni Rebic, M.A., Psychologist
There is a reason why over 40% of marriages end in divorce, and why most amorous relationships end within 5 years after many fights, arguments, misunderstandings, and emotional exhaustion! This course offers a clear, deep and thorough understanding of what you MUST AND MUST NOT DO in order to create a long healthy happy relationship. Yes, there is a system to make it work!
Content: Discover what are important relationship must-needs, without which your relationship will suffer… and you along with it!
Among many objectives, you will learn:
- What are the key qualities you must have to make a relationship work and how to acquire them
- The importance of relationship dynamics and how to be solid in your role of lover and partner
- Effective strategies in communication, where your needs are heard and understood
- How not to take things personally or react defensively
- How to express your needs and have them met
Duration: – Interactive course (this is not a talk seminar, we get to work!)
- Homework assignments is given during and in-between the sessions to assimilate and integrate the learning
Attendants: Everyone and anyone who is looking to find the right person for them, and for those who wish to improve their current relationship.
Limited seating: Reservation is necessary as groups are limited
Reserve Your Seating Now:
text: (514) 833-5330
Dates: 3-week course
Time: 7:00 pm – 9:00 pm
460 Ste-Catherine West, Suite 908,
Fees: One person: $225 + tax = $258.69
Two people: $395 + tax = $454.25
*10% off if you take consecutive classes
Payment options: Check, cash or credit card
Payment plan accepted
Contact: Office: 514-933-2289
Limited seating: Reservation is necessary
Not sure if this is the workshop for you?
Come to the first of three sessions and experience for yourself what you can get out of this course- on us!
If it’s not what you are looking for, simply do not attend the following two sessions