Life Gets Better When You Feel Good!
Animator: Toni Rebic, M.A., Psychologist
We often get the impression that life happens to us, and that we have little say in the matter
In fact, everything that happens to us is a reflection of what we are thinking and feeling. The problem is that so few of us understand how we do it, and more importantly, how we can do it consciously.
Learn How To:
- Be aware of what your mind thinks and how it is creating your present and future
- Get unstuck from negative patterns you’ve been struggling with
- Have access to the mental resources in your mind
- Detach from the negative energies of people around you
- Detach from the negatives pulling you down
- Identify what is making you react on impulse to situations, people or things
- Be in emotional control to respond as you would like
- Not take things personally and be non- reactive
- Increase your personal energy
- Relieve yourself from stress and become more resilient
- Move forward in your life without struggle and with more positive mental and emotional energy
Reserve Your Spot Today!
text: (514) 833-5330
three Thursday evenings 7-9pm (doors open at 6:45pm)
460 Ste-Catherine West, Suite 908, Montreal (McGill metro, across from The Bay)
One person: $225 + tax = $258.69
Two people: $395 + tax = $454.25
-10% off if you take consecutive classes or bring a friend; 50% off if you repeat the class
Check, cash or credit card,
payment plans are accepted
Contact (514) 933-2289 or email@example.com
Not sure if this is the workshop for you? Come to the first of three sessions and experience for yourself what you can get out of this course- on us!
If it’s not what you are looking for,
simply do not attend the following
What’s Unique About Our Classes?
Each class is 3 sessions, building on eachother,
designed to help you restructure the way your mind thinks
The classes are Interactive – this is not a talk seminar!
It promises to deliver a practical, no-nonsense approach to learning how to manage your emotions by changing your mindset
Homework assignments are given in between sessions
– and we expect you to do them!