New One-Day Workshop
We are privileged with a gift when a beautiful child comes into our world and we become ‘parents’.
The problem is, we don’t always know the right way to raise them, and this can lead to fights, challenges to authority, and tensions in the family.
As someone who has worked with many clients who have lingering problems as a byproduct of how they were raised, I have learned how important it is to instill the right conditioning in our children when they are young, as well as develop a conscious approach to parenting.
In this one-day workshop, learn:
- How your child’s brain develops and how to instill the right information in them
- How to teach your child ‘how’ instead of just ‘what’ to think
- Useful behavioral modification tools
- How to help your child develop healthy self-esteem, self-confidence, and a strong sense of self-worth
- How important it is to to take care of yourself while being a parent and nourish the parenting team
Reserve Your Seating Now:
text: (514) 833-5330
Date: Saturday June 23rd
Time: 10:00 am – 5:00 pm (doors open at 9:45 am)
460 Ste-Catherine West, Suite 908
One person: $225 + tax = $258.69
Two people: $395 + tax = $454.25
*10% off if you take consecutive classes
Check, cash or credit card
Payment plan accepted
Reservation is necessary
Come to the first of three sessions and experience for yourself what you can get out of this course.
If it’s not what you are looking for, you need not pay a cent, and simply do not attend the following two course-sessions.