You’re almost there!
Please check your email inbox to confirm subscription
White List Instructions
A white list is simply an “approved senders” list of email addresses or domains you want to receive emails from. By adding our newsletter email address (email@example.com) to this list, you are instructing your email system not to filter mail from us, ensuring that our newsletter is delivered directly to your inbox.
It takes only a minute, and to help you with the process, we’ve compiled a list of step-by-step instructions for the largest email providers. If after adding us to your address book, you still do not receive our newsletters, look for it in your spam folder, junk folder or bulk folder. If it’s there, please open the message and mark it “Not Spam” or “Not Junk” to prevent future emails from being misdirected.
- Open your mailbox and click on Options in the upper right hand corner.
- In the drop down menu, select Mail Options.
- Click on Filters in the menu on the left.
- Click the Add Filter button.
- Select Contains from the “Sender” drop down menu.
- Into the field to the right of the drop down enter: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Click the Move to Folder drop down menu and select Inbox.
- Click the Save Changes button.
- Open your Contacts list by clicking Gmail in the top-left corner of your Gmail page, then choose Contacts. (If you are a Google Apps user, click Mail and then Contacts.
- Click the New Contact button in the top-left corner.
- In the field labeled “Name” enter: Trueself Psychology
- In the field labeled “Email” enter: email@example.com
- Any information you add will save automatically.
Note: The newsletter emails may be delivered to your Promotions tab. To move it to the front of your inbox, select our email and drag and drop it into the Primary tab. Another way to do this is to right-click our message while viewing your inbox. After moving our email, a message above your inbox will ask if you want to undo that action or move all future messages from firstname.lastname@example.org to your Primary inbox. Click ‘Yes’ to confirm the change.
- Log into your Hotmail account and click Options (upper right hand corner).
- Select More Options from the bottom of the drop down menu.
- Under Junk Email, click Safe and blocked senders.
- Click Safe senders.
- In the field labeled “Sender or domain to mark as safe:” enter: email@example.com
- Click the Add to list >> button next to the dialog box.
- Click on Settings: Email | Junk email at the bottom left of the screen.
- On the email settings screen, click on the Junk Email Guard link.
- Click on Safe List.
- In the field provided entitled “Add people to the safe list” enter: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Click Add.
All other Email providers:
White listing instructions vary, so if your email provider is not in the list above, you may need to contact them directly for instructions. However, in most cases, adding our newsletter address (email@example.com) to your address book, contact list or safe senders list is sufficient.