“Be true to your real self and your TrueSelf will be real.”
– Toni Rebic
The TrueSelf Psychology™ Approach
- Do you worry about what other people think?
- Are you anxious or depressed?
- Do you have trouble letting go of the past?
- Do you have a hard time managing your feelings?
- Are you stuck in the same emotional patterns?
- Do you want to be a more positive person but feel life is just too hard?
- Do you often compare yourself to others?
- Do you take things personally and react defensively?
- Do you self-criticise and feel ‘not-good-enough’?
- Do you tell people what they want to hear…and not what you want to say?
- Do you tend to be lost in rumination and can’t get out of the mental spin?
- Are you afraid to be your true self?
Most, if not all, of your life’s problems come primarily from conditioned patterns that get activated under specific conditions and result in a whole lot of tension and stress, making you feel not in control of your life. It feels as though life is happening to you, when the truth is,
life is happening from you! Life responds to perceptions, choices and actions.
And to change your outer world experience, you must first change your inner world mentality;
that is, how you think and feel
TrueSelf PsychologyTM is based on the principle that life gets better when you feel better – when you center on being true to your core self. When you learn to heal and let go of past pains and destructive thinking, you can then appreciate and value the person you are. You not only feel good, but you can then make healthier life choices that are fulfilling, meaningful and aligned with who you really are. Your mind gets clearer, you activate brain power, and your emotions feel good.
What is TSP™?
TrueSelf PsychologyTM is an innovative thought-modification system that is designed to help you be more in control of your thoughts so you can become more of who you really are… your ‘TrueSelf’.
TSPTM is a working-through approach designed to help you attain personal alignment in a short to medium-term timeframe, and develop the necessary skills and personality traits to master your thoughts and emotions. It does this by helping you develop your conscious thinking so you can live a life of choice, rather than react automatically from negative past conditionings.
The Birth of TSP™
TSPTM was created from years of experience working with thousands of people in one-on-one and group sessions, who felt trapped reliving the same emotional struggles for years, many since childhood. These include depression, anxiety, post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), pain bodies and relationship issues – stemming from poor self-regard, low self-esteem, traumatic experiences and a detachment
from their core self.
TSPTM is designed as a systematic progressive and unique approach that meshes different therapy styles into a system to make change happen more readily – these include Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), Psychodynamic Therapy, Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP), Solution-Oriented Therapy, Mindfulness and Active Meditation. TSPTM also borrows from the science of metaphysics as well as more holistic philosophies of good living to incorporate psychoeducational themes, drawing from many branches of wisdom-based practices and principles from the great masters and thinkers of different generations.
How Does TSP™ Work?
- TrueSelf PsychologyTM is an individualized approach that works quickly to identify which negative thought patterns and belief systems are causing your life challenges
- It then offers pragmatic and workable solutions to help resolve these negative mind patterns in a two-step process:
- first by releasing and healing old wounds, negative patterns and beliefs
- then, by building new mindset patterns and empowering beliefs to support a healthier, more centered ‘you’
When negative thinking patterns are eliminated and replaced with supportive ones,
your TrueSelf emerges to live a happier, easier, more fulfilling life
From this place of personal alignment, you make better life decisions for yourself and for those around you, and thus can live a lifestyle of your choosing.
When your TrueSelf emerges from the chaos of emotional issues, you have freedom to let go of the past, live centered in the present, and move towards a brighter and healthier future.
Be Your TrueSelf and Live a Conscious Life,
Toni Rebic, M.A. Empowerment Psychologist
Creator of TrueSelf Psychology™