We often get the impression that life happens to us, and that we have little say in the matter. Not True! Everything that happens to us is a reflection of what we are thinking and feeling. We are responsible for the life we create. The problem is that so few of us understand how we do it, and more importantly, how we can do it consciously.
This course teaches how to:
- Be aware of what your mind thinks and how it is creating your present and future
- Get unstuck from negative patterns you’ve been struggling with
- Have access to the mental resources in your mind
- Detach from the negative energies of people around you
- Detach from the negatives that are pulling you down
- Identify what is making you react on impulse to situations, people or things
- Be in emotional control to respond as you would like
- Not take things personally and be non reactive
- Increase your personal energy
- Relieve yourself from stress and become more resilient
- Move forward in your life without struggle and with more positive mental and emotional energy.
- 3 sessions within 15 days. It is designed this way on purpose to help you restructure the way your mind thinks.
- Interactive course – this is not a talk seminar! It promises to deliver a practical, no nonsense approach to learning how to manage your emotions by changing your mindset.
- Homework assignments are given in between course-sessions.
Dates: Dates for 2012 TBD
Time: 6:30 pm – 9:00 pm
Address: 1168 Sainte-Catherine West, Suite 205 (Metro Peel)
Fees: One person: $195 + tax = $220.11
Two people: $350 + tax = $395.06
*10% off for Precept participants
*50% off for returning Stand in Your Power participants
Payment options: Check, cash or credit card
Payment plan accepted
Contact: Office: 514-933-2289
Limited seating: Reservation is necessary