Toni Rebic, M.A.,Psychologist
We struggle so hard to develop ourselves instead of realizing we already have all the attributes we need to improve the overall quality of our lives.
There are a multitude of qualities within us we often don’t recognize. We tend to focus more on our faults and what’s wrong with us rather than on the strengths of our character. The problem with this is that by focusing on weaknesses we empower them, rather than empowering our strengths.
This course will get teach you how to change your mindset to focus on: your strengths of character and personality, your positive qualities, your empowering attributes, and the best that is already inside of you. Self-esteem is built as a function of how well we know ourselves and how much we value what we know.
This class will help you:
- – Develop an awareness of your qualities and strengths
- – Enable you to use this awareness to tap into your strengths
- – Focus and build on your positive qualities
By the end of this course you will:
- – Feel empowered by your strengths
- – Feel energetic
- – Be capable of handling the situations you may have been avoiding
- – Be centered within yourself
- – Be well-balanced
- – Be emotionally strong
If you don’t recognize all your value, it’s the same as not having any.
- > 3 sessions within 15 days. It is designed this way on purpose to help you restructure the way your mind thinks.
- > Interactive course – this is not a talk seminar! It promises to deliver a practical, no nonsense approach to learning how to manage your emotions by changing your mindset.
- > Homework assignments are given in between course-sessions.
Dates: Dates for 2012 TBD
Time: 6:15 pm – 8:45pm
Address: 1168 Sainte-Catherine West, Suite 205 (Metro Peel)
Fees: One person: $195 + tax = $222.15
Two people: $350 + tax = $398.74
*10% off for Precept participants
Payment options: Check, cash or credit card
Payment plan accepted
Contact: Office: 514-933-2289
Limited seating: Reservation is necessary