- Are you a wellness professional looking to improve your skills with clients, and seeking the input of an experienced professional?
- Are you ever stumped in a session and wish you had more guidance?
- Would you like to discuss your cases, and find ways to improve your professional practice and approach?
Toni Rebic, M.A. Psychologist, is the founding director of the TrueSelf Center and the creator of the TrueSelf Psychology system. As a prominent psychologist in Montreal for the past 14 years, she enjoys sharing her expertise and helping wellness professionals develop their therapeutic skills, while maintaining their own professional balance.
Toni is offering individual supervision where you will benefit from her experience having worked with thousands of clients, and as creator of her innovative TrueSelf Psychology (TSP) system.
In the sessions, she will:
– Advise you on your approach with clients
– Help you work through challenges and difficult client situations
– Provide feedback on how to achieve the best possible results.
TSP is a progressive therapeutic approach for healthcare professionals
wishing to expand their problem-solving skills to best help their clients
heal old emotional pains, restructure their thinking patterns,
and come into an alignment
where their subconscious and conscious minds
dialogue in harmony
For more information, contact us today!