Life gets better when you feel good!
Animator: Toni Rebic, M.A., Psychologist
We often get the impression that life happens to us, and that we have little say in the matter. Not True! Everything that happens to us is a reflection of what we are thinking and feeling. We are responsible for the life we create. The problem is that so few of us understand how we do it, and more importantly, how we can do it consciously.
This course teaches how to:
- Be aware of what your mind thinks and how it is creating your present and future
- Get unstuck from negative patterns you’ve been struggling with
- Have access to the mental resources in your mind
- Detach from the negative energies of people around you
- Detach from the negatives that are pulling you down
- Identify what is making you react on impulse to situations, people or things
- Be in emotional control to respond as you would like
- Not take things personally and be non reactive
- Increase your personal energy
- Relieve yourself from stress and become more resilient
- Move forward in your life without struggle and with more positive mental and emotional energy.
- 3 sessions within 15 days. It is designed this way on purpose to help you restructure the way your mind thinks.
- Interactive course – this is not a talk seminar! It promises to deliver a practical, no nonsense approach to learning how to manage your emotions by changing your mindset.
- Homework assignments are given in between course-sessions.
Reserve Your Seating Now:
text: (514) 833-5330
One person: $225 + tax = $258.69
Two people: $395 + tax = $454.15
10% off if you take consecutive classes
Half price if you have already taken this class and want a refresher
Check, cash or credit card
Payment plan accepted
Reservation is necessary
Dates: 3-week course
Thursday 14,21,28 September 2017,
doors open at 6:45pm and the class is from 7-9pm
460 Ste-Catherine West, Suite 908,
If you've never taken a TrueSelf Psychology class, come to the first of the three sessions and experience for yourself what you can get out of one of our courses. If it’s not what you are looking for, you need not pay a cent, and simply do not attend the following two course-sessions.